Saturday 4 February 2017

welcome

hello everyone!
my name is Isa and I`m sixteen years old. I live in the Netherlands and I'm currently in Junior year in high school. I have a little sister and brother and a dog called Dobby (yes when we got him we were in a Harry Potter phase:) ) I do track and field and LOVE reading.

I started this blog because I love reading reviews and I wanted to try it for myself. I also wanted a place where I could look back and see what I thought of certain books and this seems like a good solution. My favourite genres are Fantasy, Romance, YA and NA. I also have an Instagram, called @isathebibliophile. Here I post pictures of my books and other bookish stuff. I also have a Goodreads, and here I`m again called Isathebibliophile.

I look forward to reviewing books and doing other bookish posts. I want to post at least once a week, but I'm not sure I will always reach that because of school and work. If you have any suggestions on what I should post, I would love to read them in the comments.

Till next time,
Isa
bookstagramaccount @Isathebibliophile

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isa! I hope you remember my name(hehe I know you know it) and now I know more about you. Maybe I should post something in English so you would know more about me.

    ReplyDelete